Published on July 27th, 2017 | by admin0
Things to know about online Poker
Poker is a card game. Though it is believed to have originated from Asia, it was first played in United States in 19th century. It is the popular worldwide known to be the favorite pastime among families and friends. In early days, a group of people (may be friends and families) were sit around to have the fun of playing poker game. Later became popular as betting or gambling game played for money or for the chips from the game’s banker. Nowadays the game is played online and some are making this as source of income. A number of websites are offering to play the game online, each with their own rules to get into the game, like poker online, bandar bola online, casino online etc.
Playing Poker games became popular these days, as one can earn real money after winning the game. Examples are poker online, bandar bola online. The game can be played in many ways. Strategy and the skill to know the probability are the two factors that influence the winning of the game.
Basic rules for the game
The game can be played in a group of 2-10 members; the best is with five members. A deck of 52 cards and sometimes a joker is used for the game to play. Two cards are given to all the players, generally called hand cards and five cards are shown on the table. The player having the cards with the following combinations are declared as winner. The combination is given sequentially from top to bottom.
- Royal flush, where the hand cards should have ten, jack, queen, king, ace all with same suit.
- Straight flush, where the player should hold five cards in sequence in same suit.
- Four of a kind, in which player should have 4 cards which are numerically same irrespective of suit.
- Full house, where hand cards should be a combination of three cards of one kind and one pair of same.
- Flush, where five cards of the player should show same suit, with any numerical order.
- Straight, where all the five cards should be in sequential order with any suit.
- Three of a kind, where three of hand cards should be numerically the same, whatever the suit may be. The other two may be any one.
- Two pair, where two pairs of the hand cards should be same with any suit.
- One pair where player should show one pair of numerically same cards.
- High card where none of the five cards matches in any way.